School Break Camps
Dallas Park and Recreation will be offering day camps during Spring Break, and the fall and winter breaks.
Recreation Center camps are for youth ages *5yrs - 12yrs (*5yrs as of 9/1/21)
Spring Break Camps 2022
- Dates: March 14 - 18
- Cost: $40 (per child) for the week
- Times: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fall Camps 2021
- Dates: November 22-24 (No camp 11/25 or 11/26)
- Cost: $40 for the week
- Times: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Winter Camps 2021
- Week #1 | Dates: December 20-23 | Cost: $40 per week
- Week #2 | Dates: December 27-30 | Cost: $40 per week
- Week#3 | Dates: January 3 and 4 | Cost: $25 for two days
- Camp Times: 7:30 a.m. – 5: 30 p.m.
All of our open Recreation Centers will be offering out of school time camps. Find a list of all our Recreation Centers HERE!
Registration is now open - Find all recreation center camps here.
Your child will be engaged in a structured and safe environment that provides a variety of physical and educational activities. Activities include arts and craft classes, sports clinics, fitness sessions, cultural and enrichment classes, games, and much more.
Our camps provide opportunities for children to disconnect from technology and become more physically active. Campers experience success and become more confident by participating in team and individual activities and develop a life skill and interest in something they had little to no experience in. In addition, our campers become more independent by learning to do things on their own all while improving their social skills and making lasting friendships.