Teen Recreation (TRec.) offers a variety of great teen programs at various recreation centers across Dallas. Programs at these centers are designed specifically for youth ages 13-17. Youth will have opportunities to participate in a variety of activities such as, sports, games, performing and fine arts, technology, fitness, and more.
Summer Late Night Recreation
TRec.'s "Late Night Recreation" will be offered on Fridays and Saturdays, beginning June 14th through August 24th, from 7pm-11pm, at the 5 locations listed below:
- Beckley Saner Recreation Center (100 Hobson, 75224)
- Campbell Green Recreation Center (16600 Parkhill Dr., 75230)
- Lake Highlands Recreation Center (9940 White Rock Trl, 75238)
- Nash-Davis Recreation Center (3710 N. Hampton, 75212)
- Pleasant Oaks Recreation Center (8701 Greenmound, 75227)
Activities included in Late Night Recreation include but are not limited to: Sports, Games, Technology, Performing and Fine Arts, Music, Food, and much more! Contact one of the locations above for more details.
Forest - Audelia Boxing Center
This facility is a space dedicated to physical and mental health and wellness for teens. Youth have a variety of fitness options as well as learning and competing in the sport of Boxing by working with coaches and mentors from the Dallas Police Athletic League. Find more info here!
Teen Tech Center
The Teen Technology Center that offers teens a creative space to develop new skills, explore their own ideas, and build confidence in themselves through various forms of technology. Find more info here!
We will offer free Roving Teen Camps at 6 recreation centers. Space is limited to 10 teens on a first come first serve basis.
Camps will run Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm beginning June 10th and running through August 9th.
- Cummings Recreation Center
- Kidd Springs Recreation Center
- Nash-Davis Recreation Center
- Pleasant Oaks Recreation Center
- Timberglen Recreation Center
- Willie B. Johnson Recreation Center