- Recreation Centers
- Covid-19 Rideshare Info
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration & Transportation
Dallas Park and Recreation Department and Dallas County Health and Human Services have a unique opportunity for residents that reside in one of these 17 "FEMA Priority Zip Codes" listed below. Residents can call the recreation within their zip code to register for the COVID-19 vaccine and once registered, they will receive information on when to arrive at the designated pick up spot to be driven to receive the COVIDE-19 vaccine! It's that easy!
FEMA Priority Zip Codes:
75042, 75061, 75150, 75210, 75211, 75212, 75215, 75216, 75217, 75220, 75224, 75227, 75228, 75231, 75237, 75241, 75243.
- Vaccines are for anyone who has a 1B health condition or is 50 or older.
- Please contact the Recreation Center within your zip code to reserve your spot. Pre-registration is required.
- Must live in one of the 17 FEMA priority zip codes: 75042, 75061, 75150, 75210, 75211, 75212, 75215, 75216, 75217, 75220, 75224, 75227, 75228, 75231, 75237, 75241, 75243.
- Masks are required for the duration of the appointment & ride.
- At least one form of ID will be required.
- Transportation and the vaccine are free.
*In case of inclement weather leading to the closing of the vaccination site, we will contact you to reschedule.
Call the Recreation Center and register today!
|Recreation Center||Address||Phone Number||Date||Pick Up Time|
|Kiest Recreation Center||3080 S. Hampton 75224||214-670-1918||Monday, March 29||9:00 AM |
|Pleasant Oaks Recreation Center||8701 Greenmound Ave, 75227||214-670-0945||Monday, March 29||1:30 PM |
- Conact either of the recreation centers listed above to register by phone.
- If you are not comfortable riding on the bus, you may drive yourself to the testing site. (PLEASE READ THE BULLET POINTS BELOW)
- Participant must register with the recreation center
- Participant will need to show up at the recreation center at the scheduled time of the trip and check in
- Once the participant has checked in, they may proceed to Fair Park or they can follow the bus. If they follow the bus, they MUST get in the car lane once they arrive at Fair Park. They cannot enter the same gate as the bus.
- Participants with Special Needs – The participant will need to be self-sufficient to ride the bus. If the participant requires a caretaker to be with them, it is better for them to take their own vehicle, follow the steps above for if a participant wants to drive themselves.