Kiest Park Holiday Festival
Kiest Park is your holiday wonderland! Join Dallas Park and Recreation, Mayor Pro Tem Carolyn King Arnold, and community partners for a festive holiday in the park! Come out to Kiest Softball Complex on Saturday, December 3, from 3p-7p for a FREE family friendly event full of holiday cheer!
Let us know your coming! RSVP HERE!!!
We have many attractions for your family to enjoy! All attractions are free.
- Pictures with Santa - Tell your Christmas wish list to the big guy himself, and snap a photo with Santa! Limit of 2 photos per family. Families are responsible for using their own device for photos.
Shop with a variety of local vendors offering a wide range of artisanal goods. You can complete all your shopping in one stop! Payment methods accepted by vendors varies.
- Avon - Jen Rivera
- Creations by Diane
- Designs by Betty Villarreal
- Dinkie’s Designs
- Grace and Grunge Luxe
Community Partner Vendors
Visit with a variety of community partners that will be sharing information for you and your loved ones.
- City Hall on the Go/311
- City of Dallas Code Compliance
- Dallas Aquatics
- Dallas Fire
- Dallas Police
- Dallas Public Library
- Housing & Neighborhood Revitalization
Food Trucks & Food Vendors:
A variety of food trucks and vendors will be onsite providing mouth-watering creations and tasty treats! Food truck items are an additional cost. Payment methods accepted by vendors varies.
Enjoy live performances and holiday music throughout the evening.
- Kiest Kids Carol Singers
- Apex Dance & Performing Arts
- Kamica King
- Ballet Folklorico - Hispano de Dallas
- 5:30 pm: Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Rob Holbert Group
Parking is free. Please enter through Kiest/Conservation Entrance or Rugged entrance: