Dallas "Off Leash" Dog Parks
Bark Park Central
Convenient Downtown location: on the southwestern corner of the intersection of Good-Latimer Expressway and Commerce Streets, underneath the elevated portion of US75.
(also visit www.deepellumdogpark.com)
Open: 5am to Midnight, Tuesday through Sunday.
The park is closed on Monday for maintenance.
Off-Leash Site Rules and Regulations – all sites
Dallas City Code Chapter 32, sections 32-6.1
The Deep Ellum Dog Park is loaded with amenities and special equipment to
make sure you and your
best friend have a great time. Just look at this list!
- 1.2 acres to play on
- 6-foot high fence
- Grass coverage on 80% of the park
- Shaded areas under the overpass
- No hot street surfaces
- Lots of trash cans and doggy dropping disposal centers
- Cool benches to sit on
- Doggy watering holes
- Doggy showers
- A great view of downtown
- More than 100 City parking spaces within walking distance
- Close to great dog-friendly restaurants and bars
Back to Dog Parks Home