Dallas "OffLeash" Dog Parks
Wagging Tail Hotline 214.670.1589
Wagging Tail Dog Park (our newest)
5841 Keller Springs Road
(also visit waggingtaildogpark.org)
Open / Close schedule:
The Wagging Tail dog park is currently open
Tuesday through Sunday weather permitting
The Park will be closed Mondays for maintenance.
Hours of operation: sunrise to sunset
The park will be closed occasionally for repairs or when the ground is too wet.
Off-Leash Site Rules and Regulations – all sites
Dallas City Code Chapter 32, sections 32-6.1
Check out these amenities ... you and your
best friend are sure to have a great time!
- 5 acres of trails, swale and lawn area to play on
- 6’ wide concrete loop walking trail
- Custom fencing with custom cut metal dog silhouettes
- Flagstone observation deck 35 feet above White Rock Creek with majestic views to a waterfall
- Cool benches to sit on
- Doggy and human bowl drinking fountains
- Adjacent parking area within walking distance
- Landscape includes lots of shade and all planting is native.
Back to Dog Parks Home