Dallas Park and Recreation Department will be hosting our first Senior Games since 2007! We are excited to bring this competition back to the Dallas area.
This Olympics style fitness and leisure competition runs from February 22-28 with cycling on March 4-5. Participants will be able to compete in 12 different competitive sports and over 32 different events.
Participants will have an opportunity to advance to state competition in San Antonio and nationals in Birmingham, AL.
Registration begins January 3, 2017 and runs through February 10, 2017. (Cycling registration will end on February 28, 2017).
1 - In Person - Visit the Dallas Senior Program Division Office at:
3012 S. Hampton | Dallas TX | 75224
(Cash and Checks accepted)
2 - By Mail - Mail your completed registration form and payment to:
8007 E. Northwest Hwy. | Dallas, TX | 75238
(Checks / Money Order only - made payable to the City of Dallas. Entries must be
postmarked by Feb 9, 2017)
The 2017 Senior Games kicks off on February 22, 2017 at 9 a.m. with a 5K run and a 1K walk at Fair Park, followed by an Opening Ceremony at the Fair Park Women’s Building at 10 a.m. The event is open to the public with vendors, entertainment, games and a host of activities.
• Men’s & Women's Free Throw
• Men’s & Women's Around the World
• Singles, doubles, and mixed doubles
• Open Event, Party Bridge. No separate Men’s or Women’s divisions, nor age groups
• 5K and 10K time trials 20K and 40K road race
• No separate Men’s or Women’s Divisions.
• 36 Holes of Scratch Play event held over two days.
• 18 Holes of Scratch Play for athletes 85+ held over two days
• Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
• 50, 100 and 200 Backstroke, 50, 100, and 200 Breaststrokes. 50; 100; and 200 Butterfly. 50; 100; 200; and 500 Free. 100 and 200 Individual Medley